Friday, November 16, 2012

Kandi's Confessions



As I'm sitting down to write these my house is full of laughter and silliness.  I'm watching a sweet friends two little boys.  They are the sweetest, most polite little men I know!  I love having them over to play!

Here's my confessions:


  • I am thinking of getting my hair colored today.  I want to add some auburn highlights.  Since I was outside so much this summer my hair was highlighted by the sun.  My natural highlights are auburn and a little golden blonde.  Sadly, they are growing out and I want them to stay.  So, off to the stylist I will go!

  • We just found out this morning that hubs boss is leaving her job for a new one.

  • I have been a total house bound person this week.  I got a lot of cleaning done though.  That's a good thing!

  • I cleaned out the garage last Sunday.  Yes, I said I did it.  Chuck was cleaning out the gutters and preparing the yard and such for winter.  I think I may actually be able to fit the van in there once we hang all the bikes up.  That. would. rock.

  • I bought myself a pair of 5 inch heels for our date night this weekend.  Yes, I realize I may break my ankle.  I've been 'breaking them in' all week long.  Which is why I cleaned the house.  Things look a LOT different from 5 inches higher.  :)

  • I'm going to be very honest here.  Writing just isn't as easy to do anymore.  I used to love to write little stories about the kids or life.  However, as the kids are getting older, my life is getting busier.  It's hard to sit and write.

  • The two year old that's hanging out at my house today is hilarious!  I mean it.  He's the funniest kid ever and he doesn't even realize it.  I just spent the last 10 minutes playing "this little piggy" with him.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

Well, I think that's it.  I wish you all a good weekend and if you're local, go check out Family Friendly Cincinnati.  They have all sorts of holiday fun posts right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment