Friday, June 20, 2014

Commitment to write, again

Recently I've said to my kids and Chuck that "Wow, I wish I could write about this".  Funny enough, I can.  I have just been avoiding it.  Maybe not avoiding as much as not making time to do so.  As it turns out, I do miss writing on a blog format.  It's stress relieving.  

On that note, I won't guarantee that every post will deal with the kids.  Some may, but more will deal with what's on my mind.  Sometimes it's the kids.  Other times, it's life in general.  

What's all this rambling about?  Well, I've made a commitment to write 3 days a week for the next month.  Yup, when I write it down, I typically stick to it.  Typically.  

Some posts may be retroactive.  As the school year let out and summer began, we did a lot of fun things.  I really want to share some of those.  

Today being Friday, this adventure will start on Monday.  Hopefully a few people will read what's up in my corner of the world.  If not, at least I will feel better for writing some of this down.

See you soon!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment